The support, experience and insight of local business leaders is invaluable as the TriDistrict Partnership works to expand programs and classes that will prepare our students to enter the workforce and/or college prepared. By creating more opportunities for our students to go on to be successful graduates, we will be helping local businesses be more successful, which will strengthen our communities.
Ways you or your organization can get involved:
Course and Program Development
- Industry/business advisory panel or work group member
- Mentor–Teacher (host a teacher externship)
- Classroom guest speaker or panelist
- Student mentor – in-person or electronically (email, video conferencing, etc.)
- Career fair participant – represent your industry or career field
- Job fair participant – hire for summer, seasonal, or long-term positions
- Host a site-visit for a class
- Host a job shadow for a student or small group of students
- Offer a student internship
There are countless other ways you can be involved. If you have an idea for how you, your company, or industry can deepen or broaden the student learning experience, please let us know.
Ben Kusch, Lead Designer, Program Coordinator