Application and enrollment for TriDistrict CAPS Courses is now open. To fully submit your application for the 2023-2024 school year, you must complete 3 steps:
1) Register for your TriDistrict CAPS program at your home high school.
- Follow the instructions of your home high school counselors on how to register for CAPS courses as a part of your normal registration process.
2) Apply for your TriDistrict CAPS program.
- Follow THIS LINK to complete your online application. Students interested in a CAPS program must apply online via the link. Students who fail to register AND apply risk not having their application considered for enrollment.
3) Have a teacher/coach/counselor/etc. complete a recommendation.
- In the online application, there are instruction on how to do this. You can tell the teacher/coach/counselor that is providing your recommendation that the process takes less than 5 minutes.
Applications are due on Friday, March 24th by 11:59pm. If there is room in our programs, we will continue to accept applications, but apply prior to the deadline to ensure your application is reviewed and considered.
Contact TriDistrict CAPS Director, Ben Kusch, with any questions by emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to learn more about the program, watch a short special interest story produced by local tv station Town Square Television HERE.