Completion of the registration and application process for either of the two TriDistrict Courses requires two steps:
- The first step is to register for the course at your home high school. This process has been outlined by your home school counselors. If you are not sure what that registration process is, see your home school counselor as soon as possible.
- The second step is to complete an online application to the program, including a recommendation from a teacher, coach, counselor or administrator from your home high school. Please read each of the following bullet points before accessing the online application:
- Plan your time. The application will take about 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Have your application materials ready. This link will provide you with a copy of the application that you can print out and fill-out by hand prior to completing the REQUIRED online application. NOTE: ** Henry Sibley students must turn in a paper copy of this application to their counselor in addition to the online application.**
- You will need a recommendation. Have their email address ready. In order for your application to be considered complete, you will need a recommendation from a teacher/coach/administrator/counselor from your home high school. The last section of the online application will provide you with a link and directions for how to complete this requirement.
- Review the Program Guide. Part of your application for TriDistrict Courses includes your commitment to follow the rules and regulations located in the TriDistrict Career and College Readiness Initiative’s Student & Family Program Guide. This link takes you to a copy of the guide for you to review prior to completing your application.
- Finally, complete the online application. The online application can be found via this link.
Because all three TriDistrict High Schools are equal partners, each high school has 10 seats in each program. Due to the positive response we have had to these courses already, We anticipate the application process to be a competitive one.
Also, because of the different timelines that each TriDistrict high school has established for their registration process, it is difficult to lay out an exact timeline. However, in general, registration must be completed within the timeline that is communicated by each school’s Guidance Counseling staff. The separate application must be completed, and reference(s) received by March 23rd for all TriDistrict students. Henry Sibley students must also have their paper application turned in to their counselor by March 22nd. We anticipate being able to notify all applicants of their admission status the week of April 16-20th.
Questions? Please see your home high school counselor. You can also contact Ben Kusch, TriDistrict Career and College Readiness Lead Designer and Program Coordinator at email@example.com